The thought of dipping below the surface at night seems mysterious, yet so alluring.
Although you’ve been scuba diving at a site many times before, at night you drop into a whole new world and watch it come to life under the glow of your dive light. The scene changes as day creatures retire and nocturnal organisms emerge. If you’ve wondered what happens underwater after the sun goes down, sign up for this PADI Night Diver course.
During the private night dive, you’ll practice:
- Focusing on what you can see in your light’s beam.
- Controlling your buoyancy by feel.
- Staying with your buddy.
- Paying attention to details you may overlook during the day.
- Light handling and communication techniques.
- Entering, exiting, and navigating in the dark.
- Identifying how plants and animals differ or change behavior at night.
All materials will be provided
All sessions are valid for 30 days upon booking
18 and older
- Students must have an Open Water Certification to enroll for this course.
- Students will get the PADI Specialty Night Diver certificate.
- An additional fee of AED 250 for e-learning will payable directly to the institute.
- Participants need to be in reasonable physical health and are required to sign a medical questionnaire before the class starts.
- The sessions can be rescheduled in case of unfavorable weather conditions for safety reasons. Rescheduling due to weather conditions will not affect your learning hours.
Al Roda Beach Resort
Behind Sunset Mall, Jumeirah 3