Learn all about scuba diving in this exciting Open Water Diver Course!
Taking place in Dubai, this 12-hour (3 sessions x 4 hours) private class is your ticket to becoming a certified Open Water Diver. Prior to this course, you will receive e-learning material which you must complete before going to the center. Once this is done, you will move on to practicals where you will be taught by an experienced and certified diver, who will guide you through each session.
The class will cover the following:
- Knowledge development - to understand basic principles of scuba diving
- Confined water dives - to learn basic scuba skills
- Open water dives - to use your skills and explore the sea
You will also learn how to use basic scuba gear, including a mask, snorkel, fins, regulator, buoyancy control device and a tank. The equipment you wear varies, depending upon whether you’re diving in tropical, temperate or cold water. In winter, you will wear a wetsuit whereas, in tropical temperatures, you will wear a skinsuit.
You get to choose whether you wish to work towards earning a National Association of Underwater Instructors (NAUI) certificate or a Professional Association of Diving Instructors (PADI) Certificate. You will be allowed to dive to a maximum depth of 18m. At the end of the course, you will receive an Open Water Diver Certificate and an International License for Open Water Diving.
- This class is all-inclusive of e-learning materials, diving gear, wetsuit/skinsuits & rash guards, and certificates
All sessions are valid for 45 days upon booking
10 and older
- Basic swimming skills is required to take this class (should be able to swim 200 meters and float for 10 mins without aids)
- Upon booking, the instructor will share with you the online link and e-learning materials. The online course must be completed before the start of the practical sessions.
- Upon completion, you will receive an Open Water Diver Certificate and an International License for Open Water Diving. You can choose to get the certification from NAUI or PADI
- The last session is the diving session and it may last for up to 6 hours
- Training will be rescheduled if weather conditions are unfavorable
Behind Sunset Mall