Immerse into the depths of the sea and take your scuba diving skills to the next level in this Advanced Open Water Scuba Diving Course!
Taking place in Dubai and Fujairah, this private 8-hour (2 sessions x 4 hours each) course will teach you how to plan a path with your instructor by choosing from a long list of Adventure Dives. Being an advanced course, you will be able to reach a depth limit of 30 meters. In order to take this course, you must have an Open Water Scuba Diving Certification from any Internationally certified organization.
The advanced course consists of a home e-learning theory part and 5 adventure dives over 2 days (each day takes 3-4 hours). Out of these 5 adventure dives, 2 are compulsory: Underwater Navigation and Deep Dive. For the three remaining adventure dives, you can choose from a number of options based on your personal interests and preferences.
- 1st session - you will learn the following mandatory skills:
- Deep Adventure Dive - to learn how to plan dives to deal with the physiological effects and challenges of deeper scuba diving
- Underwater Navigation Dive - to refine your compass navigation skills and learn to navigate better using kick-cycles, visual landmarks, and time.
- 2nd session - you can choose 3 out of the 5 dives from below:
- Search & recover
- Cave discovery
- Night diver
- Wreck diver
- Peak performance buoyancy
The other knowledge and skills you gain vary with your interest and the adventures you have – photography, buoyancy control, fish identification, exploring wrecks, and more. Beyond using basic scuba equipment, you’ll need a compass and dive knife or dive tool.
You’ll also use specialized gear depending on the Adventure Dives you choose. Your PADI instructor will explain the equipment that you need and may suggest additional gear, such as a dive light for night diving or a lift bag for search and recovery diving.
You get to choose whether you wish to work towards earning a National Association of Underwater Instructors (NAUI) certificate or a Professional Association of Diving Instructors (PADI) Certificate. You will receive an International License as an Advanced Diver.
A bus will be arranged from Business Bay Metro Station for those who require transportation from Dubai to Fujairah and back, for an additional charge.
Intermediate & Advanced
- This class is all-inclusive of e-learning materials, diving gear, wetsuit/skinsuits & rash guards, and certificates
All sessions are valid for 30 days upon booking
10 and older
- The participant must have an Open Water Scuba Diving Certification to take this course
- Upon booking, the instructor will share with you the online link and e-learning materials. The online course must be completed before the start of the practical sessions.
- Upon completion, you will receive an Open Water Diver Certificate and an International License for Open Water Diving. You can choose to get the certification from NAUI or PADI
- If you require transport from Dubai, an additional fee of 100 AED is applicable for pick & drop from Business Bay Metro Station
- The last session is the diving session and it can last up to 6 hours
- Training will be rescheduled if weather conditions are unfavorable
Al Badiyah Port
Pick up at Business Bay Metro Station if you require transport from