Scuba dive and snorkel during a half-day adventure in Fujairah with an experienced instructor!
These exciting 4-hour diving trip includes 2 dives (approx. 2 hours each) to explore the sea and mingle with a variety of marine life including angelfish, eels, and turtles. You will discover untouched reefs and mysterious wrecks scattered around the seabed. Accompanied by a professional diver, you will sail alongside breathtaking mountains and the finest bays of Fujairah to visit two different, but equally exciting, dive sites.
You will embark on these trips with a small group to ensure that each diver receives personalized attention from the instructor and can develop their diving skills accordingly. You must be a certified diver in order to secure a spot on this trip.
A bus will be arranged from Business Bay Metro Station for those who require transportation from Dubai to Fujairah and back, for an additional charge.
- Participants must bring their personal diving equipment, including regulator, buoyancy control device (BCD), mask, and fins. They may rent the equipment for an extra 50 AED if they do not have their own
- This class is inclusive of wetsuit/skinsuits & rash guards, and certificates
All sessions are valid for 30 days upon booking
10 and older
- The participants must have a diving license to participate. Depending on your license (Open water or Advanced open water), the depth of the dive will be determined according to your skill level.
- If you require transport from Dubai, an additional fee of 100 AED is applicable for pick & drop from Business Bay Metro Station
- The participant must bring their passport/Emirates ID and sign a no disclaimer form
- Training will be rescheduled if weather conditions are unfavorable
Al Badiyah Port
Pick up at Business Bay Metro Station if you require transport from