Have you ever looked up to Michael Jordan for his prowess as a basketball player? Continue to develop your love of basketball by joining these beginner's lessons in basketball.
Not only can you maintain an exercise routine but you will develop your sense of teamwork and co-operation with other aspiring basketball players! This class will teach you the basics of basketball in a safe and secure environment with qualified instructors. You also get an idea of what the greatest basketball players loved about the sport!
You can choose between 4, 8, or 10 sessions, each session lasts 1 hour. This class can be rebooked as many times as you want until you reach your desired goals.
What you will learn:
- Ballhandling drills:
- Dribbling - use one hand to consistently bounce the ball on the court
- Passing and Catching - passing the ball to another player and catching the ball when its thrown at your kid
- Lay-up - a shot near the basket, usually off the backboard
- Shooting - how to aim for the basket
- How to co-ordinate and practice these movements together
The class size is limited and you'll be placed in the right batch according to your age and skill level.
- Students must wear loose-fitting clothes and sneakers
All sessions are valid for 90 days upon booking
18 and older
- A registration fee of 100 AED to be paid at the institute
- Optionally students can purchase the academy uniform for 120 AED
Classes are held at the following locations:
1. Egyptian Club, Oud Metha
2. Dubai Design District 3
3.St. Mary's Catholic High School, Al Muhaisnah