Apps are one of the most used feature on our phones nowadays. Be it games, online shopping, or streaming apps to watch your favorite shows, you will find an app for it all. So if you have a crazy good idea for developing your own app or just want to explore the programming aspects of it, then this course will teach you all of that and more.
This course focuses on the fundamentals of programming for mobile phones. Along with application development, the business model of the Android Market will be explored. You will be introduced to the programming environment for application development and will have a hands-on approach to programming using appropriate programming languages.
Who is the course for?
- Individuals who possess an eagerness to learn programming and keen to create their own business-related apps
- Anyone who wishes to get fundamental skills in programming for mobiles in addition to the theories and technicalities in developing a mobile software
- Android Studio
- Introduction to Java and Android studio programming environment
- Fundamentals of Java programming
- Android SDK & programming environment
- Navigating around the mobile programming environment and its various related resources
- Mobile app business model
- Resources and example tutorials on Mobile Application Development
- Preparation of Android application for submission
- Knowledge on how the Android Market processes work
All materials will be provided
48 hours prior to course start with full refund
17 and older
* Institute approved certificate will be provided upon completion of the course
Block 2 - Ground Level