The world is more connected than ever, and that’s only going to grow.
We live in the age of the Internet of Things. It’s not just computers and smartphones that are digitally connected. From fridges to TVs, alarms to smart meters, more and more devices are finding their way – and the future belongs to the individuals that understand how it all works.
If you have a child or teen interested in inventing and connectivity, you can foster that passion in this private, 10-hour course (10 sessions x 1 hour). They will learn some of the ways to explore electronics, physical computing, and problem-solving.They will also use electronic components to design projects, such as:
- Fight Coronavirus: Handwash Timer
- Alarm clock
- Voice-activated desk lamps
- Smartphone controlled applications and much more
- Students can purchase an electronics kit for AED 245 from the institute or from an e-commerce website
All sessions are valid for 90 days upon booking
12 - 18 years old
- A certificate of completion will be provided
Office #408 - Al Attar Business Center - Sheikh Zayed Road