Are you a gaming enthusiast? Turn your love for video games into an exciting career opportunity by becoming a video game developer.
In this course, students will be introduced to the basics of video game development using Unity 3D and C# Software. The focus of this short course is quick prototyping and execution of games for PCs or smartphones.
Who is this course for?
- Anyone interested in developing video games for a variety of platforms
- Individuals interested in developing interactive software for the purpose of games for various type of simulation or scientific visualization
- Basics of the Unity interface
- Introduction to Game Objects and components
- Mono Behaviours and scriptable objects
- Basics of C# programming in Unity3D
- User Interface programming for Unity3D
- Vector-Math for Games Programming
- Programming features of C#, arrays
- Lighting, rendering techniques
- Physics simulation using rigid bodies
- Particles Systems
- Final project definition
- Final project scene finalization
- Final project character and controls finalization
- Final project submission
All materials will be provided
48 hours prior to course start with full refund
17 and older
* Institute approved certificate will be provided upon completion of the course
Block 2 - Ground Level