Creating a website has now become easy with all the click and drag platforms available at our fingertips. But building useful applications requires more than just click and drag platforms. Applications that interact with the user are what drives the digital change.
In this online program, your kids will engage in an exciting and structured curriculum that shortens the learning path tremendously. They will learn to create attractive websites with HTML and CSS.
Here are a few reasons why your kid should learn web design:
- Creative: They'll create something beautiful and functional at the same time
- Implement New Ideas: Great way to test new ideas quicker and better
- Share with the World: Easy to share with anyone across any device Desktop, Laptop or Mobile
- Fun Unlimited: Seeing immediate results with each line of code adds to the fun element
The program consists of 2 Levels and each session is for a duration of 1 hour. You can choose 12 sessions for 1 level or 24 sessions for the complete program.
- Level 1 - HTML and CSS - Age 11+
- Headings and Paragraphs
- Background and Text Color
- Pictures and Videos
- Lists and Links
- Fonts, Text and Alignment
- Boxes and Shapes with Padding, Margin and Border
- Layouts with Flexbox and Grid
- Navigation Bar and CSS Cards
- HTML Forms
- Bonus Lessons - Transition, Variables and Media Queries
- Level 2 - Website Project
- Build a Responsive Website using CSS Grid / Flex Layouts.
- Students are mentored on converting a visual design into a website template
- Build a Responsive design accessible on both Computers and Mobiles
- Guidance on Hosting to a Free Github Account
All materials will be provided
All sessions are valid for 90 days upon booking
11 - 18 years old
- Upon booking this course, the instructor will contact you to set the schedule and will then provide you with the link to the online portal where the class will be conducted.