Master an approach to parenting that is respectful to you and your children. In this personalized life course, you will learn tools and strategies and practice how to apply them to overcome your personal challenges.
In these at-home, 2-hour sessions, an experienced positive discipline parenting coach will help you:
- Understand the different parenting perspectives (authoritarian, authoritative, permissive, and uninvolved).
- Helping you discover your parenting goals and make a plan supported by evidence-based positive discipline tools and strategies that do not use rewards and punishments
- Role-play scenarios of real-life challenges and empower you with what to say, how to say it, and when to say it. Step-by-step instructions.
Booking 1 session alone will bring positive improvements to your parenting approach. When you are ready to commit to adopting a positive parenting plan, you can book the 4-session package with built-in continued support through the transition. Apart from the sessions, you have 24 hours access to the coach over WhatsApp and lifetime access to her remote support.
All materials will be provided
All sessions are valid for 45 days upon booking
25 and older
- The class price is per family, so parents, grandparents, and caregivers can attend for the same price
- This class can also be conducted online
At Your Premise