Are you looking for effective ways to motivate your kids, modify unfavorable behavior, and enhance positive behavior? Or you wish to be guided on how to improve the parent-child relationship and enhance the overall happiness of the family?
The stories we share with our friends and the solutions that we, in our collective wisdom, try to come up with may not always prove reliable. Research in developmental and behavioral psychology has given us valuable insights into the process through which behavior gets shaped.
With this 2-hour workshop extensive training in behavioral psychology and with 25 years of practice in psychology and therapy, Dr. George Kaliaden will provide you practical guidance on how to manage everyday problems in child behavior. As a trainer, he has conducted over a hundred personal growth training camps for teenagers.
Who is this workshop intended for:
- Couples wanting to learn positive psychology and principles of behavior formation
- Parents of middle school and high school children struggling with behavior management issues
- Parents of college students who are unable to communicate effectively with the youngsters and are trying hard to motivate them
- Teachers who find it difficult to manage classroom behavior of children and teenagers
- Anyone who wish to learn behavior management principles for their career or professional development
All materials will be provided
All sessions are valid for 30 days upon booking
18 and older
* Kids are strictly not allowed to attend the session with their parents
* A certificate of completion will be provided