If you’re a coach, consultant, trainer, HR consultant, or an organizational psychologist, it’s time you started working with your clients and teams on emotional intelligence. The workplace is constantly changing and people skills are now more important than ever.
This workshop provides hands-on interactive process of learning where participants learn to facilitate their clients to develop more rapidly and get more satisfying results. They become better equipped to help their clients set goals, take actions, make better decisions and make full use of their natural strengths, and inner resources.
During the program, participants learn and familiarize themselves with the coaching framework that outlines a coaching process and will practice coaching competencies through one-to-one practice, and experiential group exercises.
The content of this program is based on Emotional Intelligence and Neuroscience which helps participants earn the Emotional Intelligence Coach Practitioner certification. Our Coaching program is aligned with the International Coach Federation (ICF) Code of Ethics and the ICF Core Coaching Competencies.
This 3-day workshop (Emotional Intelligence Coach Practitioner & Coaching using Neuroscience) where participants will work with the Coach and Facilitator to discover for themselves the critical elements that go into the EI Framework, and how Neuroscience plays a role in improving our lives. The driving philosophy of this workshop is experiential in nature wherein each participant will be able to relate their own life experiences to the EI Framework in order to get more effective in managing self, managing situations and managing others.
- Achieving greater personal awareness
- Connecting with others more meaningfully
- Managing stress, engaging in healthy collaboration in personal as well as professional life
- Improved Optimism & Resilience
- A stronger inner locus of control
- Using EI to improve the relationship with
- Others in personal life
- Others in professional life
- Using EI in your Business Management, Training, Coaching, Therapy and Counselling practice
Who will benefit:
Emotional Intelligence is a skill that is relevant in all life situations, be those domestic or professional. This workshop is open to all participants above 18 years of age and adds value to Students, Working Professionals from any domain or industry, Homemakers, HR and L&D Professionals, Counsellors or Therapists, Coaches or Trainers, Parents, Entrepreneurs, and Social Service sector professionals.
- What is EI
- Competencies of EI
- EI Competency Assessment
- EI Derailer Detector
- EI Coaching Framework
- Understanding the difference between Emotions and Feelings, and how to build self-control
- EI Tools for self-coaching and coaching others
- Affect Labeling
- Shuttling exercise
- Trigger Listing
- Emotion vs Reason list
- Possibility listing
- Contextualization practice
- Building trust +++ many more
- Emotional Auditing and Neuroscience mapping for self-coaching and coaching others
- Emotional Style Assessment and Neural Correlation
- Tools to build Neural pathways using Neuroscience awareness to increase our emotional styles
- Tools to enhance Coaching using Neuroscience
- Brains braking system and how to use it for Coaching
- Human Brain for a Coach and Coaching interventions
- Brain Coaching Fundamentals based on the functionality of the brain and brain science
- Neurotransmitters and Hormones and coaching interventions
About VIKRAM DHAR - The award-winning coach:
Vikram Dhar is an international NLP Master Trainer and facilitates NLP, Emotional Intelligence, NeuroScience, NeuroSemantics based blended programs. He is an ICF Mentor Coach, NLP Trainer certified by ABNLP, and recognized by ANLP, UK, Licensed NLP Coach (Certified by Richard Bandler), and attended International NLP Coach training directly with John Grinder. Vikram holds a Masters Degree in Computer Science from Bradley University, USA and is a modern-day Business Growth Hacker and a Business Coach. In his corporate career, he has worked with market leaders like Ernst & Young & IBM in Cyber Security, Sales Leadership, Leadership Development Coach for IBM US leaders, for over a decade and a half.
- Price includes training materials, certification charges, buffet lunch and 2 coffee breaks on all 3 days
48 hours prior to course start with full refund
18 and older
Upon completion of the workshop, participants receive the following qualifications:
- Certified Emotional Intelligence Coach Practitioner (ICF approved - 7 CCE hours)
- Licensed Emotional Intelligence Coach Practitioner (IAPCCT approved)
- Certificate in Neuroscience Coaching (IAPCCT approved)
- This Coaching program is aligned with the International Coach Federation (ICF) Code of Ethics and the ICF Core Coaching Competencies. NLP Coaching Academy holds the formal ICF Accreditation, and the course is delivered by Vikram Dhar, who holds an ICF affiliation
- This class is also available online. Contact our toll-free number 800 3337 to avail this option
Radisson Blu Hotel
Dubai Deira Creek