This Microsoft program is best suited for people who use Microsoft Excel in their day-to-day work, and know the basics fairly well which includes knowledge of the basics of Excel, including how to create, edit, format, and print worksheets that include charts, sorting, and filtering data.
This course extends your knowledge of the more advanced functions of Excel to become more productive and make the most of Excel.
The class size varies between 1-5 persons with students of different skill levels, and the instructor will dedicate individual time for each student to teach them as per their learning requirements and assign them tasks to practice the introduced tools.
You will learn:
- more complex formulas
- troubleshoot and customize excel application
- automate excel files and create dashboards
- how Sort and Filter works
- more specific data
- import and export data sets
- analyze data using the rich features provided in Excel. It will impart the necessary skills to create Macros
After the successful completion of the advanced Excel training program, students will be able to:
- Automate Workbooks with Advanced Functions / Formulas (Formula Nesting, Mega Formula, Array Formula)
- Work with large datasets, files with advanced data handling techniques.
- Advanced usage of Conditional Formatting, Data Validation, Filters, Protection, Pivot Table, Chart, and Formats.
- Analyze and present data using Pivot Tables and Pivot Charts.
- Creating dashboards using Pivot and Controls.
- Customize, Troubleshoot and enhance workbooks and the Microsoft® Office Excel® Environment.
- Advanced Excel certification
Detailed Course Outline:
- Workbooks (File) & Worksheet Handling
- Excel Limitation.
- Excel Shortcut use and Benefits.
- Excel Setting and Custom List Creation.
- Excel Tamplate and File Location System.
- Advanced Paste Special.
- Calulation with Paste Special.
- Link Data Range as Picture Link.
- Advanced Formating for Reports and Dashboard
- Formatting Triks.
- Date & Time Format.
- Advanced Custom Formating (Number Format using Code).
- Condtional Formatting.
- Advanced Conditional Formatting using Formulas.
- Files, Sheets or Cells Protection Method.
- Data Handle and Data Analysis
- Data Fill and Selection Method.
- Advanced Sorting and Filter.
- Data Summarization with Pivot Table.
- Calculation with Pivot Table.
- External Data Pivot Table.
- Timeline and Slicer in Pivot Table.
- Power Pivot in Excel 2016.
- Calculation (more than 200 Formulas)
- Formula Basics for Advance Level Formulas.
- Logical Formulas (IF, AND, OR, IF Error Formulas).
- Nested IF Formulas ( Multi Condition in IF, AND, OR ).
- Text and Advanced Text Formulas.
- Date and Time Calculation using Data Time Formulas.
- Ref# Formulas and V Lookup.
- Lookup Method(V Lookup, H Lookup, Match, Index, Offset).
- Advanced V Lookup and V Lookup Listing.
- Math & Trigno Formulas.
- Data Summarization Formulas.
- AVERAGE IF, AVERAGE IFS, COUNT IF, COUNT IFS, LARGE, SMALL.
- Database and List Management Formulas.
- Information Formulas.
- Financial Formulas.
- Advanced Formulas
- Advanced Array Formulas.
- Complicated Large Formulas Creation.
- Advanced Naming Method with Formulas.
- Report Automation with Formulas.
Dashboard Report Automation
Dynamic Chart with Offset Formulas.
Beginner & Intermediate
* Students need to have laptops (Windows 10 Advised)
All sessions are valid for 75 days upon booking
18 - 60 years old
* Delphi Course Completion Certificate will be provided
* KHDA attested certificate can be provided for an additional fee of AED 100
Online in Zoom