No one ever thinks that being in tune with your emotions is a useful skill to possess. The reality is, being empathetic and more aware of yourself and others are the few things that employers search for in prospective employees.
It causes synergy amongst groups and makes for a generally more amicable environment. People with a higher emotional quotient (EQ) have proven to be better leaders and managers at the workplace.
Puneet Parashar, a professional career coach, will guide you through getting in touch with your emotional side, and how it benefits your behavior in this 7-hour private class (1 session x 7 hours).
What you'll learn
- Understand emotional intelligence
- Identify the benefits of having higher emotional intelligence
- Discover the impact of emotions on human behavior
- Learn the four core skills required to practice emotional intelligence
- Define and practice self-awareness, self-regulation, social-awareness, self-motivation, and empathy
- Master tools to regulate and gain control of your own emotions
- Articulate your emotions using the right verbal and non-verbal language
- Use principles of emotional intelligence in order to enhance relationships with others
Beginner & Intermediate
All materials will be provided
All sessions are valid for 30 days upon booking
18 - 45 years old
* This class includes a 1-hour lunch break
* Upon completion, you will receive a Participation certificate
The Workshop Dubai
Villa 45, St. 23b