Neurofeedback brain training is a way to maximize your brain's ability and solve any obstacles that prevent your brain from performing to its optimum level, using the science of neurofeedback.
When you exercise or go to the gym, your goal is to improve your stamina, feel fresh or stay fit. Similarly, neurofeedback is an exercise for your brain. The goal is to help you improve your focus and concentration, regulate sleep patterns as well as reduce your stress and anxiety.
What is neurofeedback?
Neurofeedback is a non-invasive technique that helps the brain self-regulate. Brain activity is simply measured using sensors and special software and the information is relayed back to the brain in real-time via audio and video display. This information about its own activity helps the brain adjust itself for better performance.
How can neurofeedback help?
Improving the brain’s self-regulation helps clients function better cognitively, emotionally as well as behaviorally. It can be a useful tool for anyone looking to maximize their brain’s potential and their performance: whether it be athletes wishing to improve their game, adults interested in sharpening their memory or children dealing with ADHD.
How is neurofeedback done?
Neurons in our brains talk to each other through synapses that produce the resulting brain waves.
- Sensors are attached to the scalp which records these brain waves. This process is completely painless and non-invasive. The process does not transmit any signals to the brain, but the activity is recorded as the information revealed through EEG.
- A computer then processes these brain waves and using the software you will be shown the ebb and flow of your brain waves in the form of changes in audio and video output.
- The specific frequencies that are selected and sensor locations on the scalp are uniquely tailored to suit your personal needs. These can vary as you progress through your brain training sessions.
- Over time your brain corrects all the unwanted behaviors and patterns and creates new, better and lasting patterns. Not only will you see the difference but so will your near and dear ones.
With the option of 10 or 20 sessions of 45 minutes each, start your journey towards being more focused and confident, staying calm and being happy from within.
All materials will be provided
All sessions are valid for 90 days upon booking
6 and older
* A report will be provided at the end of the session
* Free consultation can be arranged upon request. Please call us on 800 3337 to check for availability
Building 12, Unit #806