Emotional Intelligence Training Course is the ability to understand, use, and manage emotions in positive ways to communicate effectively, empathize with others, and overcome challenges. Emotional Intelligence Training is important because it helps you achieve your personal and career goals while fostering strong relationships with others and a deep sense of satisfaction with your life.
In business, Emotional Intelligence Training is important in developing interpersonal skills that can help you excel in group collaboration. Attributes such as empathy and active listening can help communication between leadership and employees for peaceful conflict resolution and compassionate change management.
Social workers need an especially high level of emotional intelligence to help people solve problems in their everyday lives. They help people with mental health or substance abuse issues in outpatient facilities, as well as educate and advocate for disenfranchised groups.
On a personal level, the Online Emotional Intelligence course can encourage the mindfulness needed to achieve the states of gratitude and happiness shown by positive psychology to be so important to thrive in our lives.
The class size varies between 1-5 persons with students of different skill levels, and the instructor will dedicate individual time for each student to teach them as per their learning requirements and assign them tasks to practice the introduced tools.
- Understand and practice self-management, self-awareness, self-regulation, self-motivation, and empathy.
- How to manage your emotions.
- Verbal communication with others.
- How non-verbal communication works.
- Benefits of emotional intelligence.
- How to mirror emotional intelligence to the workplace.
- Balance optimism & pessimism.
- Effectively impact others.
What you will learn?
- What is Emotional Intelligence?
- Four Skills in Emotional Intelligence
- Verbal Communication Skills
- Non-Verbal Communication Skills
- Social Management and Responsibility
- Tools to Regulate Your Emotions
- Gaining Control
- Making an Impact
Beginner & Intermediate
* E-Study Learning Material & management system access will be provided. Students need to have laptops (Windows 10 Advised)
All sessions are valid for 30 days upon booking
18 - 60 years old
* Delphi Course Completion Certificate will be provided
* KHDA attested certificate can be provided for an additional fee of AED 100
Online in Zoom