Through this private, 62.5-hour (25 sessions x 2.5 hours) portfolio preparation course program, you will increase your knowledge and awareness of the creative process and thinking necessary to build a strong, successful body of work. This can then be selected and prepared for your application portfolio.
The course program delivers art portfolio preparation courses in the following areas:
- Fine art
- Textile design
- Architecture design
- Product design
- Graphic design
Within these subject areas, your instructor Swapnil can also offer tuition and support for specialist subjects, such as transport design, animation, visual merchandising, fashion promotion and marketing, and much more.
You will produce a substantial amount of work that will enhance your portfolio. You will learn how to become more innovative with research, use a sketchbook, increase your range of drawing skills and technique, idea development, model making, and produce some final outcomes. Portfolio advice and direction will be given throughout.
Past Students' Success
- UK: Manchester School of Art: Manchester Metropolitan University, Kingston School of Art: Kingston University, The Russell Group of Universities UK: UCL Bartlett, Edinburgh, Bath, Cardiff, Manchester, Nottingham + more
- USA: Rhode Island School of Design, Parsons School of Art and Design, Paris & New York
- India: Sir J.J School of Art, LS Raheja
* The instructor will provide the following materials, which is included in the class price:
- Drawing Pencil Sets, Sketchbook (Paper Weight = 60 Lbs +) / acid-free) A3 size, Charcoal paper, Charcoal or Conté, Gum Eraser, “The Crumbler," Drawing Pens/ Ink, Blending Stumps/Tortillions, Quality Colored Pencils
* Additional materials list will be provided to the student after booking based on the field they choose. Students will then have to purchase the materials for an additional cost of approximately AED 200-300 depending on the student's preferred brand
All sessions are valid for 6 months upon booking
15 and older
* Classes can be scheduled at student's premises. An additional fee of AED 50 will be charged for transportation
(Unit # will be shared upon booking)
Dubai International City