Tune into nature while accessorizing your home in a fresh and fun way, and make your own Moss Wall Frame!
This workshop covers all the materials required including different types of high-quality, finest preserved natural moss sourced from international gardening suppliers. Sure to last a lifetime with almost no maintenance required!
Moss Walls have grown in popularity as part of the latest trend of Interior Plantscaping that brings the outside indoors. The moss used is sustainably sourced and undergoes a natural preservation process to maintain its soft texture, vivid colors, and intricate natural features, maintaining the highest quality for your use in the workshop.
Moss Art is a unique modern art that brings the benefits of nature to any living or working environment. Its unassuming brand of beauty suits workplace walls or adds a unique style to your home. In this 3 hour workshop, you will learn to make a customized Green Moss Wall Frame (120cm x 120cm) for your house or office space. This class is suitable for both individuals and family groups.
Why You Should Make Your Own Moss Wall Frame:
- (Almost) Zero Maintenance: Moss Wall Frames don't ever need watering, and they don't use any dirt either. That's because the moss is preserved, not actively growing!
- Air Purification: Moss continues to clean the air even after it has been harvested and preserved, significantly improving indoor air quality by absorbing carbon dioxide and pollutants.
- Humidity Balance: Moss actively helps to stabilize indoor humidity by absorbing excess moisture and releasing moisture if the room is too dry. This humidity control reduces dry skin, leading to less itching and fewer wrinkles. Moss walls also reduce dust floating in the air, thereby helping people with allergies and asthma.
- Creativity & Mental Wellness: Unlike other works of art, Moss Wall Frames are open to touch and play. Exploring their soft and spongy textures can provide excellent stimulation for babies, toddlers, the elderly, and those with disorders like Autism, Dementia, and Amnesia.
- Hang It Anywhere: Moss walls are lighter and cheaper than living walls, requiring no soil and being able to grow in shaded locations where most living walls can't. Moss walls thrive in shady and humid areas like the north side of your home and indoors.
You can Place Moss Artwork in Your:
- Dining Room
- Meditation Corner
You can choose to make ONE of the following:
- Square Frame
- Rectangle Frame
- Round Frame
Make your living space truly come alive and enjoy seeing your art thrive!
- The instructor will provide all materials to make the Moss Wall Frame. The maximum size is 120cm x 120cm, with an additional charge for greater sizes
All sessions are valid for 30 days upon booking
18 and older
- The instructor will contact you to confirm your choice of frame prior to the class
At the instructor's premises at Nema Residence (Unit # will be provided upon booking)