Want to become the next chess prodigy? Here's your chance to sharpen your tactics and prepare for chess tournaments!
Suitable for both children and adults, this 1.5-hour online private class is recommended for serious chess players who are looking to further enhance their strategies. You will be taught by a professional chess coach who will tailor the lesson plan based on an analysis of your current gameplay. With his guidance, you will be able to fine-tune your strategies and tactics to a level that is essential for national and international chess tournaments.
- How to play almost any position on the chessboard i.e. understanding the essence of every major opening and typical middle games
- Tactical exercises (combinations)
- Positional exercises (strategic problems)
- In-depth analysis of the interactive session
- You will receive homework to allow you to practice independently
You can choose to book 4 sessions or 8 sessions, depending on your progress and goal. You can also opt to book for 1 session if you would like to test out the class before committing to more sessions.
About the instructor:
You will be appointed a suitable instructor according to your ability. The instructors from this institute are FIDE-rated chess players with years of coaching experience. Each instructor has spent an immense amount of time working on the game and practiced different methods like tactical, strategical, proactive approaches to improve the student's game and FIDE ELO rating. The instructors can teach in multiple languages including English, Hindi, Urdu and Bengali.
- It's recommended for students to have a chessboard with pieces, but not mandatory
- Students will require pen and paper to take notes
All sessions are valid for 75 days upon booking
6 and older
Via video calling app