Do you dream of starting your own fashion brand someday? If yes, this course will help you bring your dream to life! Book now with Dijana Macura, an Assistant Professor of fashion design and an award-winning designer with 20 years of professional and academic experience in the industry, with fashion collections internationally presented in Dusseldorf, Rome, Milan and Paris.
This exciting online, private practice-based fashion course guides you throughout the full exploration of the professional step-by-step processes needed to create and build your unique fashion brand and enter the fashion market with confidence and a clear vision of your brand identity. The course is ideal
for committed applicants with a deep interest in the subject area and a desire to develop professional skills expanding further their knowledge and understanding of the fashion industry; fashion industry professionals, aspiring fashion entrepreneurs as well as design students are all welcomed to sign up.
You will be guided by a professional fashion designer who will take you through the entire process in great detail and provide you with all the necessary learning materials. The pre-designed exercises will serve you to carefully create, examine and strengthen the core of your brand concept. You will develop a thorough understanding of the fashion industry's standards to complete required documentation, and finally define your future brand position in the market.
Each session is 3 hours long and packed with easy-to-follow, useful, and creative exercises and material that will help you to go smoothly towards the goal, which is getting your unique brand image documented.
- Understand all stages of the fashion brand-building process
- Explore and Define your personal creative profile
- Create and Define unique fashion brand image like a professional
- Select your desired customer profile and appropriate fashion market that matches your brand identity
- Define your desired position to stand out among competitors
- Create and Complete necessary documentation needed to define and confirm your brand identity
About the instructor:
Dijana Macura is an Assistant Professor of fashion design and an award-winning fashion designer with 20 years of professional experience in the fashion industry and 18 years of academic fashion teaching and program coordination at the university level (10 years in UAE-University of Sharjah and Higher Colleges of Technology Sharjah.) She earned her University & MA degree in Fashion, Stage Costume, and Painting from the University of Arts Academy of Applied Arts in the Belgrade Republic of Serbia.
- Students must have their own laptop or PC or iPad, pencil, paper, calendar organizer
- All course tutorials & learning material will be sent to each student via email
All sessions are valid for 75 days upon booking
18 and older
- It is recommended that students take a class twice a week in order to achieve the best learning outcomes