Dreaming of becoming a beauty queen? The first step is mastering the ramp walk.
Though the skill sets for a ramp walk and catwalk are similar, there's also a key distinction. While a model walking the runway is selling the clothes she's wearing, a contestant walking the ramp is attempting to convey their personality to judges. This private, 1-hour class will help you prepare for a total transformation and equip you with all the skills you need to wow a crowd with your walk. You will learn from Dubai's top beauty contest trainers, who will train you to meet the standards of today's glamor industry.
What you will learn:
- How to walk the beauty contest ramp professionally
- The types of skills for ramp walk
- Tips to help you stand out from other contestants
- Make-up and hair tips for castings and beauty contest events
- Fitness and nutrition knowledge
- The 3 dresses you should wear to stand out
* Students need to bring heels and wear casual attire
All sessions are valid for 60 days upon booking
8 - 45 years old
1912 Grosvenor Business Tower - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Barsha Heights - TECOM