Have you completed Online Class: 1-on-1 Mandarin for Beginners: HSK Level 1?
This is the next step in your Chinese language journey!
Learn Chinese for beginners with an expert teacher in this private, 40-hour, online class (40 sessions x 1 hour each). This level 2 class is customized to your learning needs and goals and will give you a solid foundation of the language.
Focusing on listening and reading comprehension, the 55-minute HSK, (Chinese Proficiency) Level 2 test is intended for those who can read Chinese pinyin and understand a variety of simple phrases.
What You Will Learn:
- Over 200 vocabulary, 100+ grammar patterns & conversation patterns
- Word Building, Sentence Development, Language in Use, Language Focus, Conversation, Comprehension, Expressions & Reading
- Daily social phrases
- Simple daily conversations (Discussing hobbies, talking about the future and the past)
- How to offer and decline an invitation (How to invite, rejecting people politely, feeling pitiful for others)
- Explaining situations (talk to the taxi driver, talking to a doctor)
- Giving a personal introduction
- Comparing two things and answering simple questions
By The End of The Course, You Will be Able to:
- Communicate basically about routine tasks requiring a simple and direct exchange of information
- Conversate using common every-day topics in daily life
- Use Mandarin Chinese at a level to satisfy immediate, predictable needs and basic everyday transactional needs.
- Use predominantly simple sentences in Chinese.
Beginner & Intermediate
All materials will be provided
All sessions are valid for 6 months upon booking
13 and older
- Male students between 13-20 years old can also register for this class
via zoom link