Get your kids involved in a fun and active hobby with table tennis coaching!
In this 8-hour group class (8 sessions x 1 hour), your child will learn table tennis from professional and certified instructors who will help them master the game and play with confidence!
Why should your kids learn table tennis?
- Develops mental acuity: Playing Table Tennis improves hand-eye coordination and it stimulates mental alertness, concentration and tactical strategy
- Improves reflexes: Due to the fast-paced, short-distance nature of the sport, both gross and fine muscle movements are improved
- Physical Workout: A 150-pound person can burn 272 calories by playing table tennis for an hour. Considering the fact that the sport is entertaining and addictive, it can be a fun and easy way to burn calories.
- Social Outlet: Table tennis offers a great way to bond with other people and help improve communication and build relationships between players, opponents and teammates
- Brain stimulation: Studies show that strategic planning stimulates the prefrontal cortex, and the aerobic exercise stimulates the hippocampus, the part of the brain that is responsible for allowing people to form and retain long-term facts and events
What they will learn:
- Hand-Eye Coordination & Concentration
- Rules & Fundamentals
- Ready Positions
- Forehand & Backhand Control
- Rallying & Serves
All materials will be provided
All sessions are valid for 75 days upon booking
7 - 14 years old
- Certificate will be provided upon completion of 24 sessions
- Students must pay a mandatory one-time registration fee of AED 157.50 (incl. VAT) directly to the center, which includes uniform and racket
- 24-session package can be arranged upon request. Contact our toll free number 800 3337 to check for availability
GreenField International School
Dubai Investments Park