Swimming is one of the best sport for children to keep them healthy as they grow up and one of the best survival skills that will help them in any waters.
In 4 sessions, once per week, this swimming class is tailored towards beginners who want to learn how to swim and keep them afloat in the water. Each session goes on for 45 minutes.
This course is taught by a female instructor with groups of 4 in a lane. They will teach you all the techniques of swimming from floating, breathing and different kinds of swimming strokes in an indoor pool.
- Students must bring their own swimsuit, cap & goggles
All sessions are valid for 45 days upon booking
6 - 14 years old
- Pre-Requisite: Students should be able to manage a depth of 3 meters with the help of a board
- The course is taught by a female instructor
- Students will receive certificates after progressing to the next level
- Classes not taken during school term breaks, missed sessions and remaining validity can be carried over to the other term
- A 15-20 mins trial class can be arranged upon request. If interested, please call us at our toll-free number 800 3337.
Hamdan Sports Complex
Exit 611, Opp. Global Village