Is your kid showing enthusiasm in coding and computer programming? Start them right with the proper tools and knowledge by signing them up in this Python programming class!
Python is commonly the first programming language that kids are taught as it is the easiest to learn, having a syntax that is closest to the English language. It is also regarded as the second most popular programming language next to JAVA and is one of the highest-paying programming languages in the US used by large companies like Google, Facebook, Dropbox, Yahoo, NASA, IBM, Mozilla, and Quora.
Even for a student with no background in programming, Python is the easiest due to its interactive shell. This allows students to learn about many programming concepts in real time by coding right into the interactive interface, rather than writing it all out before finally reading the result. In this customizable class, kids will have a fun and engaging platform to learn programming languages and understand the amazing things codes can do. Learning to code is best learned early helping kids to develop their reasoning ability, problem-solving skills and inspires children to think out of the box.
Each level takes 10 sessions, you can choose the number of sessions based on the required learning outcome. Each Level has over 25 Coding Projects built into a Learning Platform enabling kids to sharpen their skills as they learn.
Kids learn from a customized learning platform containing a structured curriculum with over 100 sample codes and coding projects.
Level 1 - first 10 Sessions
- Turtle Graphics
- Variables and Functions
- Strings & Numbers
- IF Statements
- Random Library
- Nested IF Statements
- For and While Loops
- Lists and Slices
- Application of Math in Real Situations
- Decision Making
- Creative and Logical Thinking
- Use of Coordinates and Geometric Shapes
- Application of Dimension, Distance and Speed
- Focus on Accuracy
- Level 2 - 20 Sessions - Level 1 + Functions, Classes, Python Collections and File Systems
- Level 3 - 30 Sessions - Level 2 + 2D Game Programming
- Level 4 - 40 Sessions - Level 3 + Databases and Popular Libraries
Benefits of Learning Python :
- Gain the ability to create Mathematical and Scientific Programs
- Gain the ability to program the Web
- Gain the ability to build desktop applications
- Gain the ability to analyze and present real-world data
- Know programming skills beyond the classroom
- Earn a marketable professional skill
All materials will be provided
All sessions are valid for 6 months upon booking
7 - 15 years old
Prime Business Centre, #702A
Jumeirah Village Circle - JVC