Discover your talent for the piano!
In this private, 45-minute lesson, they'll be introduced to the piano and how to play it. The sessions are tailored to be interactive, and they'll receive detailed lesson notes each week to improve their skills. With the help of a qualified instructor, they'll learn how to play this timeless instrument, plus practice hand coordination and refine their fine motor skills.
Choose between 1, 4 and 8 sessions. These lessons can be rebooked and customized until they meet their desired goals.
What they will learn:
- Familiarize yourself with the piano
- What are the different notes that correspond with which key
- Finger placement on keys
- Playing the piano with both hands
- Keep a steady beat
- Sight-reading of sheet music
- Improvisation skills
- How to identify sounds to play
- Improve playing technique
Weekly tasks to retain the ability to play
Prepare for the Trinity College exams
- An 80 AED fee is required for the materials, including sheet music and theory information
All sessions are valid for 75 days upon booking
8 - 17 years old
- After multiple sessions, students can register for Trinity College of Music or ABRSM exams with the help of the instructor. As this is an external examination, only the listed institutions can offer the certificates
- A 20 to 50 AED transportation fee is to be paid to the instructor depending on your location
(Unit # will be provided upon booking)
Damac Hills 2
At the student's premise