Discover your talent for the piano!
In this private, online, 45-minute lesson, they'll be introduced to the piano and how to play it. The sessions are tailored to be interactive, and they'll receive detailed lesson notes each week to improve their skills. With the help of a qualified instructor, they'll learn how to play this timeless instrument, plus practice hand coordination and refine their fine motor skills.
Choose between 1, 4 and 8 sessions. These lessons can be rebooked and customized until they meet their desired goals.
What they will learn:
- Familiarize yourself with the piano
- What are the different notes that correspond with which key
- Finger placement on keys
- Playing the piano with both hands
- Keep a steady beat
- Sight-reading of sheet music
- Improvisation skills
- How to identify sounds to play
- Improve playing technique
- Weekly tasks to retain the ability to play
- Prepare for the Trinity College exams
Beginner & Intermediate
- Students must have their own piano and books. The instructor will send you a comprehensive list upon booking
All sessions are valid for 75 days upon booking
6 - 17 years old
- After multiple sessions, students can register for Trinity College of Music or ABRSM exams with the help of the instructor. As this is an external examination, only the listed institutions can offer the certificates
via Video Calling App