Are you a young enthusiast who loves tinkering the camera and taking photos all the time? Who knows, you could be the next big shot photographer for fashion magazines, ad agencies, travel catalogs, and a lot more!
Develop your passion for photography by learning with both camera theories and actual techniques in this 6-hour private course (3 sessions x 2 hours). Students will learn everything from the history of photography to the best practices through hands-on shooting of a wide variety of subjects. You will know how to creatively frame images by taking pictures from different perspectives and explore the beauty of abstract images as an added element to your photos.
What you will learn:
- History of photography
- Setting up the camera
- Camera buttons and features
- Practical concept-based shooting
- Basic photo editing with Adobe Photoshop
* A DSLR camera will be provided for practice during the class
* Laptops with software installed will be provided for use at the class
All sessions are valid for 30 days upon booking
10 - 17 years old
* You will receive a certificate from the academy
The Bayswater by Omniyat
Al Burooj Street