Let your kid unleash their creativity with acrylic paints!
Acrylic painting is both an exciting and rewarding experience for kids. In this 8-session long online class, your kid will learn the fundamentals of acrylic painting and create stunning works of art at the end of each session. This class is perfect for kids who are looking to begin their artistic journey and gain confidence in this form of creative expression.
This class will be taught by Anamika Paul who is an experienced artist and instructor. She will provide clear step-by-step instructions to the kids so that they can follow her with ease and enjoy working on their painting at the same time.
The kids will explore the following:
- Different color schemes and how to use a limited color palette
- Color mixing techniques
- Popular subjects like unicorns, animals, landscapes, galaxy, figures, abstract, and characters
- Different painting techniques such as underpainting, washes, gradient, stippling, splattering, and more
- Brush techniques like outlining, blending, impressionist brush strokes, single-stroke painting, etc.
- Different types of brushes and their purposes including round brush, flat brush, liner brush
Students will need the following materials:
- A4 size acrylic paper or 25 x 30 cm sized canvas (any size closer would do)
- Paint brushes - flat brush (1 or 1.5 inch), round brush (size 2, 6), fine-tip brush (size 0)
- An art sponge
- A set of acrylic paints
- Pencil & eraser
- Water can & paper towels
- A small piece of cardboard
All sessions are valid for 45 days upon booking
5 - 12 years old
- Upon booking the class, the instructor will contact the student to send a link to the online portal, where the class will be conducted
- Students must ensure that they have access to a computer, tablet, or smartphone, and an internet connection