Encourage your kids to use their hands to create beautiful 3D paintings!
A handmade 3D painting can be done on a canvas or on a wall. It uses the same techniques of 2D paintings plus additional skills to transform it into an artwork you can feel.
In this private, 1.5-hour session, they'll learn to convert the artwork into 3D dimensions and explore basic sculpting and carving skills using knives and tools.
Choose one of the following:
- 4 sessions: 40x40 cm canvas
- 8 sessions: 60x60 cm canvas
- The art piece depends on the design and dimension of the wall or paper choosen for the art regarding the number of classes
These sessions can be customized and rebooked until they meet their desired goals. Alternatively, they can try 1 session to see what the class is like.
- Students require: Palette knives sets, 40x40cm or 60x60 cm canvas, acrylic paint, plaster of Paris
- Materials can also be arranged by the instructor for an additional fee of AED 300-500, depending on the learning goals (optional)
All sessions are valid for 90 days upon booking
6 - 17 years old
At Your Premise