Help your kids learn how to make delicate flower patterns using watercolors in this class!
This 2-hour private lesson will cover the basics of watercolors, using the right amount of water and pigment mix for different effects, and basic brushstrokes. Your child will learn from a professional artist who will customize the lessons to their skill level and creative goals, and no previous drawing or painting experience is required.
- Learn about basic color theory and different values of a single color
- Learn brushstrokes to create basic petal and leaf shapes
- Create individual flowers as well as foliage and filler flowers in multiple sessions
- Create a complete floral painting (a bouquet of flowers or a wreath) using the techniques learnt in the sessions
Your child can choose between the following options:
1 session: create 2-3 basic flowers in simple steps and a small floral composition with foliage
3 sessions: learn to paint complex compositions of different types of flowers, foliage and fillers all into one big (A3 size) painting
6 sessions: learn both of the above options and produce multiple artworks
Beginner & Intermediate
- All materials will be provided to use during the sessions
All sessions are valid for 60 days upon booking
8 - 17 years old
At Your Premise