If your kids got the moves and they like to jam to any song that you put on, then help them explore and discover their talents with toddler’s dance lessons!
This dance class helps to develop your kid’s skills at an early stage. This fun experience will teach them to move by themselves and dance on stage with confidence. Performing in front of a large audience will help take away stage fright for kids and fill them with self-esteem.
With simple and safe dance routines, kids will learn to move the upper body and lower body with coordination and in sync with the music. They will also build rhythmic knowledge and music listening skills as they have to pay attention to the tempo and beats.
The class can be rebooked until the required level of proficiency is achieved. Students must choose either Mondays and Wednesdays OR Saturdays and Sundays after booking. It is strongly recommended to attend twice a week to take full advantage of the program
Beginner & Intermediate
- Students are required to wear comfortable clothes and shoes
All sessions are valid for 45 days upon booking
3 - 5 years old
- The institute requires 32 sessions to receive the Module Program Completion Certificate
- A one-time registration fee of AED 100 must be paid directly to the center
- Students must choose either Mondays and Wednesdays OR Saturdays and Sundays after booking. It is strongly recommended to attend twice a week to take full advantage of the program
- A free 25-minute trial session can be arranged. For more information, contact us at our toll-free number 8003337
Al Tawjeeh Building
Opp. to NMC Hospital next to Al Adil Supermarket