Learn what makes music so addicting to listen to with these music theory lessons!
In this private, 1-hour class, your kids will learn to read music at a deeper level and gain a renewed appreciation for any music they hear. They'll start the process of writing their own music with the techniques they learn through music theory. With the guidance of a qualified instructor, they'll be one step closer to creating their own sound. They can accompany this class with an instrument of their choice, preferably piano or flute.
Choose between 1, 4 and 8 sessions. These lessons can be customized and rebooked until they meet their desired goals.
What you will learn:
- How to read notes
- How music functions
- Read, understand and listen to music accurately
- What makes music sound like music
- How to compose using music notation
- Experiment with writing original music
- Students must utilize a book and pencil for notes
- Music theory books are required. The instructor will inform you where to purchase them upon booking
All sessions are valid for 75 days upon booking
9 - 17 years old
- After multiple sessions, students can register for Trinity College of Music exams with the help of the instructor. As this is an external examination, only the listed institutions can offer the certificates
via Video Calling App