Give your kids a fun and creative alternative to buying jewelry as they learn how to make their own customized earrings and pendants using UV Resin from scratch!
This 2-hour private class will enable your child to learn the basics of using UV resin and hands-on techniques to make their own pair of earrings or pendants using glitter, pigments, alcohol inks or dried flowers. They will be able to mix resin with these materials and make it perfect for casting in the mold. The class will also include finishing and attaching findings to the jewelry pieces.
- UV resin mixing basics – correct ratio and its interaction with different materials
- Sanding the cast jewelry pieces to perfection – finishing each individual piece
- Attaching jewelry findings to the pieces and assembling the final ready-to-wear jewelry
Your child can choose between the following options:
- 1 session: take home 1 ready-to-wear pair of studs and 1 pair of danglers (using any one of the following: pigments, dried flowers, glitter, alcohol inks)
- 3 sessions: create 2 pairs of studs, 2 pairs of danglers and 2 pendants using any of the above items
- 6 sessions: create 4 pairs of studs, 4 pairs of danglers and 4 pendants using any of the above items
- All materials will be provided to use during the sessions
All sessions are valid for 60 days upon booking
15 - 17 years old
At Your Premise