Want to engage your kids in a fun activity that channels their energy in a creative way?
Sign them up for this program designed to teach them dance while improving their rhythm and coordination. Kids will be learning 'Jip Jop,' a combination of Jazz and Hip Hop that is both exciting and easy to learn.
With 8 sessions of 1 hour each, they will also build rhythmic knowledge and music listening skills as they learn about tempo and beats.
- Students are recommended to wear comfortable clothes and shoes
All sessions are valid for 45 days upon booking
6 - 8 years old
- Students will receive a 'Module Program Completion Certificate' upon completing 32 sessions.
- A one-time registration fee of AED 100 must be paid directly to the center
- It is strongly recommended to attend twice a week for optimal progress
- Students will coordinate 1 of 2 timings with the center after booking: Tuesday & Thursday OR Saturday & Sunday
Al Tawjeeh Building
Opp. to NMC Hospital next to Al Adil Supermarket