Gymnastics and rhythm merged together not only create magical ballet performances but can also improve your child's physical and mental health.
In this 2-hour class, kids will embrace the sounds of music and rhythm and use them to guide their movements. Suitable for beginner and intermediate levels, the class is taught by a trained professional and requires no prior ballet experience whatsoever.
- Exercises for muscle development
- Flexibility and small-sized mobility
You can book for 9 sessions and take the class twice a week or 13 sessions to take the class thrice a week, depending on your child's needs and goals.
Beginner & Intermediate
- Students must bring their own shorts/leg-ins and a white t-shirt
- Students must have their hair tied in a bundle
All sessions are valid for 4 months upon booking
6 - 8 years old
- Students will receive an attendance letter from the institute
- A registration fee of AED 500 to be paid after the trial session if you decide to continue with the class. The fee includes weekly medals, certificates and toys.
- A 1-hour test class can be arranged at a price of AED 70. Please call our toll free number 800 3337 to check for availability
- No classes during term break holidays based on the school calendar (actual dates will be confirmed by the Centre). The remaining sessions & validity are transferable from one term to the other.
Raffles International School
Al Baghla Street (formerly Street 20)
Umm Suqeim 3