Gymnastics and rhythm merged together not only create magical ballet performances but can also improve your child's physical and mental health.
In these 1-hour lessons, kids will embrace the sounds of music and rhythm and use them to guide their movements. Suitable for beginner and intermediate levels, the class is taught by a trained professional and requires no prior ballet experience whatsoever.
- Exercises for muscle development
- Flexibility and small-sized mobility
You can book for 9 sessions and take the class twice a week or 13 sessions to take the class thrice a week, depending on your child's needs and goals.
Beginner & Intermediate
- Students must bring their own shorts/leg-ins and a white t-shirt
- Students must have their hair tied in a bundle
All sessions are valid for 60 days upon booking
7 - 9 years old
- Students will receive an attendance letter from the institute
- A one-time registration fee of AED 525 to be paid after the trial session if you decide to continue with the class, including club uniform, weekly gifts and a personal gymnast's points book
- Trial class can be arranged for AED 90. Alternate and higher session packages are also available. Please call our toll free number 800 3337 for more information
- It is strongly recommended to attend the classes at least twice a week for optimal progress
- No classes during term break holidays based on the school calendar (actual dates will be confirmed by the Centre). The remaining sessions & validity are transferable from one term to the other.
Raffles International School
Al Baghla Street (formerly Street 20)
Umm Suqeim 3