Introduce your child to the world of gymnastics and watch them reap life-long benefits!
Starting gymnastics at an early age is a sure way to improve your child's posture, balance, coordination, and strength. It can boost cognitive development in kids, as well as their confidence.
In this 1-hour class, young aspiring gymnasts will be taught by a trained instructor. They will cover the following:
- The basics of gymnastics' elements
- Straight and back posture
- General physical training
You can book for 9 sessions and take the class twice a week or 13 sessions to take the class thrice a week, depending on your child's needs and goals.
- Students must bring their own shorts/leg-ins and a white t-shirt
- Students must have their hair tied in a bundle
All sessions are valid for 60 days upon booking
3 - 5 years old
- Students will receive an attendance letter from the institute
- A registration fee of AED 525 to be paid after the trial session if you decide to continue with the class. The fee includes weekly medals, certificates and toys.
- Trial class can be arranged for AED 90. Alternate and higher session packages are also available. Please call our toll free number 800 3337 for more information
- It is strongly recommended to attend the classes at least twice a week for optimal progress
- No classes during term break holidays based on the school calendar (actual dates will be confirmed by the Centre). The remaining sessions & validity are transferable from one term to the other.
Raffles International School
Al Baghla Street (formerly Street 20)
Umm Suqeim 3