Introduce your kids to one of the most popular woodwind instruments - the flute!
This private, online, 45-minute class is suitable for students of all levels, whether they want to start playing the flute or develop their existing skills. With the guidance of a qualified instructor, they'll be playing music in no time!
Beginners will learn the basics of the flute and play basic songs to get an idea. Experienced musicians will hone their techniques and learn more advanced skills, plus play more complex music.
Choose between 1, 4 and 8 sessions. These lessons can be customized and rebooked until they meet their desired goals.
What beginners will learn:
- How to hold the flute
- Proper technique and body position
- Breathing techniques to blow into the flute
- Practice their very first song in the first lesson
- How to read sheet music
- Weekly tasks to retain the ability to play
- Students must have their own flute and books. The instructor will send you a comprehensive list upon booking
All sessions are valid for 75 days upon booking
5 - 17 years old
- After multiple sessions, students can register for Trinity College of Music or ABRSM exams with the help of the instructor. As this is an external examination, only the listed institutions can offer the certificates
via Video Calling App