In this private hands-on course, your kids will be able to learn all the basics of freehand sketching. The course starts with improving your hand flexibility and proceeds into more advanced techniques of sketching, shading, and coloring. Suitable for all levels, from complete beginners to artists who are looking to improve their sketching skills.
The instructor, Rohidh is an award-winning, certified artist and art teacher with a masters in graphic design from the Istituto Superio De Design in Italy. Each session takes 1.5 hours and we recommend a minimum of 8 sessions for beginners to make notable progress. You can rebook as many times needed until the learning target is achieved.
The class will be customized to their needs & skill level. For beginners, they'll be able to experiment with different sketching media like silverpoint, graphite pencil, charcoal or even pastel.
- Understand the concepts of line, shape, and volume
- Draw different geometrical shapes and static subjects
- Sketch 2D and 3D shapes
- Implement light, shadow, tone, and texture to your drawings
- Effectively outline your drawings for an augmented effect
- Student needs to bring: Staedtler pencils, A3 book 180 gsm, Charcoal pastels, Charcoal pencils, Color pastels and Paper roll (40cm height)
- Materials can also be arranged by the instructor for an additional fee of AED 300-500, depending on the learning goals (optional)
All sessions are valid for 90 days upon booking
6 - 17 years old
- This class can also be taken along with a sibling/friend. Please select '2 persons' before booking
At Your Premise