Want to become the next chess prodigy? Here's your kids' chance to sharpen their tactics and prepare for chess tournaments!
Suitable for both children and adults, this 1.5-hour online private class is recommended for serious chess players who are looking to further enhance their strategies. They will be taught by a professional chess coach who will tailor the lesson plan based on an analysis of their current gameplay. With his guidance, they will be able to fine-tune their strategies and tactics to a level that is essential for national and international chess tournaments.
- How to play almost any position on the chessboard i.e. understanding the essence of every major opening and typical middle games
- Tactical exercises (combinations)
- Positional exercises (strategic problems)
- In-depth analysis of the interactive session
- Receive homework to allow practice
Choose to book 4 sessions or 8 sessions, depending on their progress and goal. They can also opt to book 1 session if they would like to test out the class before committing to more sessions.
About the instructor:
They will be appointed a suitable instructor according to their ability. The instructors from this institute are FIDE-rated chess players with years of coaching experience. Each instructor has spent an immense amount of time working on the game and practiced different methods like tactical, strategical, proactive approaches to improve the student's game and FIDE ELO rating. The instructors can teach in multiple languages including English, Hindi, Urdu and Bengali.
- It's recommended for students to have a chessboard with pieces, but not mandatory
- Students will require pen and paper to take notes
All sessions are valid for 75 days upon booking
6 - 17 years old
Via video calling app