Calligraphy is a style of art that involves using words to form visually beautiful creatives. With the intricate and creative use of letters, anyone can create designs and stunning shapes in any language. Whether your kid's a beginner who is starting on calligraphy or wants to be an expert that wants to take the artform a little bit higher.
For beginners, they'll start with learning basic strokes and will gradually lead on to writing words and phrases. A broad tip instrument is used to draw these beautiful letters and once they're able to draw letterings with the necessary strokes, they can continue to develop the traditional calligraphy style or create art with their own individual styles. They'll also be taught how to incorporate calligraphy into a painting to make creative decor.
You will be taught by Rohidh who is an award-winning, certified artist and art teacher with a masters in graphic design from Istituto Superio De Design in Italy.
Each session takes 1.5 hours and the course will be customized to their needs & skill level. For beginners, the sessions include the following:
- Learn basic pen strokes
- Learn the alphabets, numbers and character shaping
- Where to apply spacing and joining alphabets
- How to use calligraphy tools
- Understanding layout and design skills
- Students needs to get: Carpenter Pencils, Calligraphy Pen (Dailer Rowney), A4 sheets, Ruler, pencil, 4 line copy book
- Materials can also be arranged by the instructor for an additional fee of AED 300-500, depending on the learning goals (optional)
All sessions are valid for 90 days upon booking
10 - 17 years old
- This class can also be taken along with a sibling/friend. Please select '2 persons' before booking
At Your Premise