Has your kid ever looked up to LeBron James for his prowess as a basketball player? Develop your kid's love of basketball by introducing them to these beginner's lessons in basketball.
With a female instructor, not only can they maintain an exercise routine but they will develop their sense of teamwork and cooperation with other aspiring basketball players! This private class will teach them the basics of basketball in a safe and secure environment with qualified instructors. They can also get an idea of what the greatest basketball players loved about the sport!
You can choose between 1 and 10 sessions, each session lasts 1 hour. This class can be rebooked as many times as you want until your kid reaches their desired goals.
What they will learn:
- Ballhandling drills:
- Dribbling - use one hand to consistently bounce the ball on the court
- Passing and Catching - passing the ball to another player and catching the ball when its thrown at your kid
- Lay-up - a shot near the basket, usually off the backboard
- Shooting - how to aim for the basket
- How to co-ordinate and practice these movements together
- Students must wear loose-fitting clothes and sneakers
All sessions are valid for 60 days upon booking
2 - 17 years old
- A registration fee of 100 AED to be paid at the institute
- Optionally students can purchase the academy uniform for 120 AED
Classes are held at the following locations:
1. Egyptian Club, Oud Metha
2. Dubai Design District 3
3.St. Mary's Catholic High School, Al Muhaisnah