Does your child dream of becoming the next Michael Jordan or Lebron James? Here's your chance to set them on their path to achieving their sporting dreams!
In this 8 session (1 hour each) course, children will be introduced to the basic skills required to excel in the game of basketball and will progress to learn more advanced technical skills. Under the guidance of a professional coach, this course will focus on technique, fitness, and strategy.
This is a beginner's course, so don’t worry if your child is new to the sport. By the end of the course, they will have the skills and essential techniques to take their game to the next level and will feel a lot more confident on the court.
What to expect:
- Fitness concepts and conditioning techniques used for achieving and maintaining optimal physical fitness
- Comprehensive team activities and cardiorespiratory activities
- Basic and advanced basketball techniques
- Team activities and strategy
- Aerobic training, and overall fitness training and conditioning
- All materials will be provided by the institute
All sessions are valid for 75 days upon booking
6 - 16 years old
- A registration fee of AED 150 + 5% VAT will have to be paid to the institute at the first session. The fee includes the cost of the uniform
Al Salam Community School