As the official language of the UAE, the Arabic language plays a large role in the day to day life here. Having the ability to speak or write Arabic may not be essential, but it can help non-native speakers stand out in their academics and daily life, as well gaining a valuable future skill.
This private course will help your child develop basic listening and speaking skills. At the end of the course, they will be able to communicate on a basic level with Arabic speakers. The curriculum is designed to provide learning experiences based on real-life situations. Each session runs for 1.5 hours and they can choose between 10 and 15 sessions according to their goals.
What the course offers:
- Spoken oriented training program from beginner to advanced level qualified and highly interactive native language instructors to provide guidance and motivation
- Course material in English and Arabic with supporting CDs to build in what you have learned in your free time
- A creative learning ambiance and convenient schedules on weekdays and weekends
- Private, semiprivate and group classes available
- Certified Arabic language courses recognized worldwide
- Courses using speaking and listening skills
- Highly qualified and experienced native language instructors
- Multiple learning options to choose from group morning and evening courses available on weekdays and weekends
- Classroom teaching
- Communication games role played- debates
- Using audio-video resources to increase accuracy and fluency working with groups to develop communication skills
- Introduction about Arabic
- Self-introduction of students
- Comparison of languages English & Arabic
- Shapes and sound of Arabic alphabets
- Arabic alphabet
- Introduce the Arabic alphabet
- Introduce essential grammar and words.
- Introduce words for everyday use and practice about 20 words.
- Greeting people of different ages, positions
- The days of the week
- How to reply to the greetings in different situations
- More words and sentences for everyday use, will use and practice about 25 words Making sentences & numbers
- Formation sentences with simple grammar.
- Introduce grammar – feminine, masculine
- More essential grammar, use eggs, expression, time and sentences used in day to day conversations
- Verbs, conjugation, expressions
- Make sentences and practice using essential grammar.
- Learn and practice time. ( the participants will learn different forms of grammar and time and their correct usages in a different situation
- More conversations - asking questions for the day to day need and answering questions in different situations
- Everyday use of adverbs.
- Different conversations using the adverbs in different sit auctions.
- Use more sentence using the grammar points and new words
- Learn and practice numbers – this will continue in the following classes till the participants learn how to use from 0 to any numbers
- More conversation using the words, expressions and sentences learned in the previous sessions.
- More essential grammar, usages, expression, time, and sentences used in day to day conversations. (the participants will learn different forms of grammar and time and their correct usages in different situations)
- Making questions and answers in Arabic simple communication).
- Further alphabet in Arabic
- More words and sentences for everyday use will use and practice about 25 words
- How to use the ( my, his, her ……..) in Arabic
- How to ask people about what they have.
- More words and sentences for everyday use and practices about 25 words
- How to use adjectives in Arabic.
- Making sentences about everything around us.
- Taking the colors and how to use them.
- Important words and expressions for everyday use and using them in different situations revision & practice previous lessons.
All materials will be provided
All sessions are valid for 90 days upon booking
10 - 17 years old
At Your Premise