Do you want your kids to improve their self-esteem? How about instilling more confidence in their communication skills? If yes, book a spot for them in this speech and drama course!
If you're still unsure whether you want to enroll your kid in this course, these are the additional benefits:
- Learn how to communicate to different audiences
- Develop resilience through perseverance
- Build empathy by stepping into the role of the story's character and understand how they think
Kids will learn to:
- Speak two different types of poetry called Verse and Prose
- Understand the theory of voice, speech, and versification to fulfill the purpose of the text
- Research text and historical detail to capture the essence of the text in a performance
- Understand the mood and context of the text and engage imaginatively with the authors thought
- Delve into a character’s mind, personality, and relationships to inhabit the character’s soul, research historical period, and biographical detail in an analytical form
- Encouraged to understand key principles of the acting script according to the Stanislavski System of Acting
With this course, kids learn verbal and non-verbal skills that will help better express their emotions, ideas, and opinions more confidently.
All materials will be provided
All sessions are valid for 75 days upon booking
5 - 17 years old
- Upon completion of a minimum of 20 classes, students can optionally appear for the examination conducted by Trinity College London to receive a certification.
- A one-time registration fee of 100 AED is to be paid to the instructor.
Floor - R, Al Tawjeeh Building,
Opposite NMC Hospital,
Next To Al Adil Supermarket