According to Ayurveda, which is the ancient practices of Indian alternative medicine, the food we eat influences our mind, just as it influences the body. This workshop gives you in-depth information about factors affecting your health status, and how to adjust your diet to get optimum nourishment from your daily meals.
Following the holistic approach of Ayurveda, your experienced instructor will guide you on your body constitution and environmental factors you need to consider, as well as the properties of different types of food. With a 4-hour session, conducted 1-on-1, you will have ample opportunity to ask questions and clarify doubts.
- Properties of the 6 tastes: sweet, sour, salty, spicy, bitter & astringent
- Qualities and potencies of different foods and their influences on Vata-Pitta-Kapha
- Influence of food on mind
- Principles of Ayurveda cooking
- Stages of digestion & nourishment of structural components
- Food regimens for each season
- Food mixing & incompatible foods
All materials will be provided
16 and older
* You will receive a certificate of attendance
At Instructor's Home Studio