Get ready to roll… some rice! Now you can make your Japanese restaurant favorite in this fun sushi-making class. You will know how to prepare three sushi varieties from scratch by learning the essential techniques such as perfecting the rice texture, molding the compact rice (for sashimi), proper placement of ingredients and of course, the signature hand roll.
This 1-hour class is for two persons, perfect for couples, friends, or siblings who share the same love for Japanese food!
You will make the following sushi varieties:
- Salmon Sashimi - 2 Pieces with Fresh Norwegian Salmon
- California Te-Maki - 1 Piece Crab Stick, Avocado, Cucumber, Orange Tobiko, QP Mayonnaise
- Prawn Tempura Maki - 1 Piece Tempura Prawn, Sriracha Mayonnaise & Teriyaki Sauce
* Ingredients, utensils, and aprons will be provided
* Students are recommended to bring notebook and pen
All sessions are valid for 30 days upon booking
14 and older
* If you have any concerns regarding food allergies, please inform your instructor
Sofitel Dubai Downtown, 3rd Floor
Sheikh Zayed Road