Using plants and herbs available at home to improve health and wellbeing is a rapidly evolving science that you should keep yourself updated with.
This in-depth, 4-hour workshop teaches you the fundamental principles of Ayurveda, which is the ancient practices of Indian alternative medicine, as well as home remedies for aches, pains and other small ailments. Learn the correct skills for herb identification, collection, and preparation from an expert instructor, with over 2 decades of experience in the field. Instruction is delivered 1-on-1 to ensure that all your questions are answered.
Bring greater health into your diet through this workshop, and take away some key ingredients which can be used in your daily life for a healthier alternative to processed foods.
- Fundamental principles of Ayurveda
- Concept of Vata-Pitta-Kapha and body types
- Health & diseases - the influencing factors
- Understanding the qualities, tastes, potency & special properties of food & herbs
- Common health problems which can be addressed with simple remedies
- Home tips based on 25 Indian herbs & spices
- Do’s & Don’ts of food for common health problems
All materials will be provided
16 and older
* You will receive a certificate of attendance upon completion
* At instructors home studio.