Never met a dessert you didn't like? This is the perfect class for you! Learn to make a variety of tasty desserts that are guaranteed to be a hit for any occasion.
This private, online class covers different types of desserts that are baked, set, filled, and of various styles and flavors so that there's something for everyone. Every dessert is made with high-quality ingredients. At the end of the session, you will get to take home your creations and recreate it after mastering the basics.
You have the option to choose between 1 or 3 sessions, depending on your learning goals and requirements. Each session takes 3 hours. In 1 session, you can choose to learn any one of the following:
- Tiramisu & Truffle Torte
- Black Forest Roulade & Set Cheesecake
- Churros & Date Creme Brulee
In 3 sessions, you will learn to make all of the above.
* Tools:Bowl, spatula, whisk, measuring spoons & cups, weighing scale, handheld mixer/stand mixer (optional), bowls to set desserts, baking tray & parchment paper (if baking)
* Kitchen staples:flour, salt, eggs, butter, sugar, cocoa powder, vanilla essence, whipping cream & coffee are needed
-Tiramisu:Mascarpone, savoiradi biscuits
-Truffle torte:Chocolate, icing sugar
-Black forest roulade:Cherries, cherry jam
-Cheesecake:Cream cheese, gelatin, fruit juice
-Churros:Cinnamon, chocolate, deep fryer
-Creme brulee:Date paste/dates, ramekins, blow torch or grill in the oven
All sessions are valid for 45 days upon booking
10 and older
* Upon booking the class, the instructor will contact you to set the schedule as per your availability and provide you with a link to the online portal, where the class will be conducted
* In case of any allergies, please inform the instructor and the instructor will select ingredients accordingly